- Extra-Funky! The Latest Men’s Fashion: Crochet Shorts
- Adorable Starlight Baby Blanket Free Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Any Kid Wants A New Winter Hat With Ear Flaps
- [Free Pattern] These Adorable Crochet Baby Booties Are Perfect For Tiny Little Baby Feet
- [Free Pattern] Cute Tapestry Crochet Cactus Granny Square
Picture this: you’re crocheting something striped. How do you get rid of that funky looking stairstep “seam” running diagonally where you change colors? It may be a problem, more from the overall look and visually appealing point of view, it’s true, but… why not make a beautiful color transition if possible. So here is he solution to this problem: Crochet jogles stripes, such a brilliant technique demonstrated by Christen Haden via photo tutorial and video tutorial, on her blog.
To watch the video showing this technique in action, please go to the next page.