- [Free Pattern] Beautiful Crochet Christmas Baubles With Snowflake Embroidery
- [Video Tutorial] Brilliant Method To Make Perfect Pom Poms Easy Without A Pom Pom Maker!
- 20+ Free Crochet Poncho Patterns To Keep You Cozy
- Easy Two Row Repeat Crochet Baby Blanket (Video Tutorial)
- [Free Pattern] We’re Crazy For This Mesmerizing Cable Crochet Afghan Pattern
Picture this: you’re crocheting something striped. How do you get rid of that funky looking stairstep “seam” running diagonally where you change colors? It may be a problem, more from the overall look and visually appealing point of view, it’s true, but… why not make a beautiful color transition if possible. So here is he solution to this problem: Crochet jogles stripes, such a brilliant technique demonstrated by Christen Haden via photo tutorial and video tutorial, on her blog.
To watch the video showing this technique in action, please go to the next page.