- Easy And Spectacular Crochet Bag Pattern
- [Photo Tutorial] This 12 Inch Square Called Esme’s Winter Cottage Square Is Simply Gorgeous!
- [Free Pattern] This Crochet Spa Set Pattern Has Everything You Need For A Luxurious Spa Experience
- Best Fitting Crochet Headband Ever!
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Crochet Double Knot Stitch
Picture this: you’re crocheting something striped. How do you get rid of that funky looking stairstep “seam” running diagonally where you change colors? It may be a problem, more from the overall look and visually appealing point of view, it’s true, but… why not make a beautiful color transition if possible. So here is he solution to this problem: Crochet jogles stripes, such a brilliant technique demonstrated by Christen Haden via photo tutorial and video tutorial, on her blog.
To watch the video showing this technique in action, please go to the next page.