- [Free Pattern] These Super Easy And Adorably Cute Baby Owl Ornaments Are Perfect Party Favors For Any Occasion
- [Free Pattern] These Are The Cutest Crochet Turkey Coasters I’ve Ever Seen!
- [Free Pattern] This Lace Basket Makes An Incredibly Cute And Useful Gift Everyone Will Want
- [Free Pattern] These Sophisticated Fingerless Gloves Are Awesome Gifts For Your Friends This Holiday Season
- [Free Pattern] Amazingly Beautiful Lily Pad Granny Square
Picture this: you’re crocheting something striped. How do you get rid of that funky looking stairstep “seam” running diagonally where you change colors? It may be a problem, more from the overall look and visually appealing point of view, it’s true, but… why not make a beautiful color transition if possible. So here is he solution to this problem: Crochet jogles stripes, such a brilliant technique demonstrated by Christen Haden via photo tutorial and video tutorial, on her blog.
To watch the video showing this technique in action, please go to the next page.