- [Free Pattern] This Mitered Baby Blanket Is A Great Pattern For Scrap Yarn
- Easy Crochet Baby Hoodie Free Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Fun, Quick And Looks Beautiful: Thoughts Of Spring Square
- [Photo Tutorial] For All The Lefties Out There: Broomstick Lace Stitch
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Bavarian Crochet in Rows
Here is another beautiful afghan for your to-do list! This Crochet Sea Shell Afghan found on MomsLoveOfCrochet.com is an easy pattern to memorize so you can work on it while watching TV, for example. The pattern would make an adorable baby blanket, the perfect gift for a new mom.
Materials: Worsted Weight Yarn 40 ozs
Crochet Hook Size H or 5.00 mm
Finished Size Approximately 46″ x 69″
Image source: MomsLoveOfCrochet.com
Thanks to MomsLoveOfCrochet.com for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.