- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Vintage Rippling Blocks
- [Free Pattern] This Adorable Chicken Bookmark Is Simply Awesome
- [Video Tutorial] Gorgeous Granny Square Baby Blanket For Beginners
- [Free Pattern] Insanely Clever Way To Make A Gorgeous Granny Squares Chevron Afghan
- [Free Pattern] Unique And Beautifully Simple 10-Petal Afghan Square
Learn how to crochet an american flag blanket with this easy to follow free crochet pattern. For some, the idea of making a flag blanket sounds pretty simple but when you really start making the blanket you realize that mathematics are involved. This American Flag Blanket free crochet pattern by Loretta of The DIY Creative Life is soft and cuddly and works up quickly. The pattern features an brilliant double-decker process to keep the star appliqués looking great and in good shape. This 50-star american flag is a wonderful free crochet pattern for anyone feeling patriotic.
UPDATE: The above pattern is not online anymore, the site is down , so we’ve found another great pattern for you. Here is the American Flag Afghan free crochet pattern by Kathy Wilson.
American Flag Blanket Free Crochet Pattern
Yarnspirations Bernat Blanket yarn: Crimson (~26 oz.)
Yarnspirations Bernat Baby Blanket yarn: White (~26 oz.)
Yarnspirations Bernat Blanket yarn: Navy (~9 oz.).
Crochet hook: Size N15 / 10.0 mm
More American Flag Crochet Free Patterns
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the pattern: American Flag Blanket Free Crochet Pattern.
Thanks to The DIY Creative Life. for the article inspiration and featured image.