- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Crab Stitch Crochet (a.k.a. Reverse Single Crochet)
- [Free Pattern] This Gorgeous Blooming Granny Square Makes Awesome Housewarming Gifts
- Free Crochet Giraffe Rattle Pattern
- Awesome Modern Squares Throw Free Crochet Pattern
- Less Than 1 Hour And 1 Ball Of Yarn Crochet Beanie
This pattern is so unique and lovely! The Square And Ripple Blanket by Sara Palacios is a very smart idea and the end result is stunning! I find it both very interesting and distinctive. The pattern comes with chart and written instruction. You can find the charts here and the pattern here.
I used 1 thread of jor-franc and 1 thread of bb 2/10 together (both acrylics of LHO) as follows:
fuchsia (#3735) + light pink (#3)
pink (?) + white (#1)
green (#4242) + cream (#2)
light olive (?) + cream (#2) (Source)
Image source: SaraBea
Thanks to SaraBea for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.