- Adorable Crochet 3D Flower Afghan
- Butterfly Amigurumi With Beautiful Gradient On The Wings [Free Pattern]
- [Free Pattern] Fun Granny Square Pattern To Incorporate In Your Next Project
- [Free Pattern] This Pretty And Delicate-Looking Scarf Works Quickly And Is Perfect For Spring And Summer
- This Motivational Crochet Bag Is The Perfect Gift Idea That Would Make Anyone Happy
Get a French designer look with this beret. I was very pleased to come across this video DIY : Patched/Pyramid Beret from Tracey Nguyen. Tracy’s video,in my opinion, is one of the best crochet tutorials for beginners with tons of great reviews. As Tracey says in the beginning of this video, this is a very simple beret and therefore an appropriate crochet project for the beginners. In my understanding from what people report, this project may take you anywhere between 1-2 hours to 1 day to complete, depends on how fast you learn.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!