- How To Slip Stitch Granny Squares Together: Zigzag Slip Stitch Method
- [Free Pattern] This Hooded Capelet Poncho Is Perfect For Girls, Teens, Women And Plus Sizes
- [Free Pattern] Funky And Extremely Adorable Crochet Flower Power Rug
- Crochet Owl Blanket Free Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Spread The Holiday Joy With This Cute Little Santa Ornament
If you are a beginner and looking for a simple pattern to start with, you may get really overwhelmed with so many options. How to find an easy project that you can actually start with ? Everything seems complicated when you know nothing.
If you’ve been looking for some easy to make crochet patterns you can start right here. In this great selection for beginners I found on DIY Crafts, many of the patterns can be made in just a few hours. Below are 10 quick and easy crochet patterns for beginners I picked for you from that list.
Click on the names of the patterns you like to go to their pattern pages!
I think they’re a pretty good beginner project because it teaches how to start crochet in the round, how to single crochet, how to increase, and basic construction and customization of amigurumi. Let’s begin, shall we?
Source – Craftyiscool
Image Source– Craftyiscool
Making crochet roses is actually pretty easy and they look beautiful when they are finished. Make a few of them in different colors and once you get the hang of it, you can begin expanding and adding them to other projects.
Source – Heidibearscreative
Image source: Heidibearscreative
For more projects, please go to the next page.