- [Paid Pattern]Widely Admired Amigurumi Bat Will Get You Lots Of Smiles
- [Free Pattern] This Crochet Daisy Afghan Is Absolutely Stunning!
- [Video Tutorial] Simple And Easy Crochet Slippers For Teens To Adult
- Very Easy Magical Crochet Flower [Video Tutorial]
- [Free Pattern] You Will Just Love This Headwrap In One Size Fits Most
Fall in love with this beautiful crochet feather stitch. Learning new crochet stitches both challenging and fun. Watch the video tutorial below and learn how to crochet this beautiful stitch. Crochet Feather Stitch by Rich Textures Crochet is a very interesting looking stitch with great texture. It creates a beautiful, sturdy fabric perfect for many crochet projects: from ear warmers to ponchos and baby blankets.
The Crochet Feather Stitch
For this tutorial I will be using a Caron x Pantone Yarn and a 6mm crochet hook.
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to Rich Textures Crochet for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!