- [Free Pattern] These Joyful Dancing Sheep Earrings Will Add A Touch Of Whimsy To Whatever You Wear
- Adorable Little Horse Amigurumi With Matching Baby Booties [Free Pattern]
- Calorie Free Sweetheart Cupcake Free Crochet Pattern
- How To Join Crochet Squares -Crab Stitch Join
- [Free Pattern] Little Dahlia Granny Square
Fall in love with this beautiful crochet feather stitch. Learning new crochet stitches both challenging and fun. Watch the video tutorial below and learn how to crochet this beautiful stitch. Crochet Feather Stitch by Rich Textures Crochet is a very interesting looking stitch with great texture. It creates a beautiful, sturdy fabric perfect for many crochet projects: from ear warmers to ponchos and baby blankets.
The Crochet Feather Stitch
For this tutorial I will be using a Caron x Pantone Yarn and a 6mm crochet hook.
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to Rich Textures Crochet for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!