- Magical Unicorn Dress With Matching Headband- Free Crochet Patterns
- [Free Pattern] This Elegantly Simple Baby Blanket Is Self-Edged, So When It’s Done, It’s Done!
- Wonderful And Fun Mosaic Bucket Bag Free Crochet Pattern
- [Photo Tutorial] Genius Technique: Crocheting 2 Rows At A Time
- [Free Patterns] Decorate Your Home This Holiday Season With These Jolly Mr. and Mrs. Santa Claus Dolls
Fall in love with this beautiful crochet feather stitch. Learning new crochet stitches both challenging and fun. Watch the video tutorial below and learn how to crochet this beautiful stitch. Crochet Feather Stitch by Rich Textures Crochet is a very interesting looking stitch with great texture. It creates a beautiful, sturdy fabric perfect for many crochet projects: from ear warmers to ponchos and baby blankets.
The Crochet Feather Stitch
For this tutorial I will be using a Caron x Pantone Yarn and a 6mm crochet hook.
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to Rich Textures Crochet for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!