- [Video Tutorial] This Lovely Ponytail Holder Is The Perfect Gift You Can Make Using Up Leftover Yarn
- [Free Pattern] This Wonder Woman Wrap Is Fabulous!
- [Free Pattern] Recycle Your Wine Corks Into Fanciful Little Holiday Trees
- [Free Pattern] Just Horsin’ Around Hat Pattern Is Perfect For All Of Those Horse Lovers Out There
- [Free Pattern] This Darling Dainty Butterfly Can Be Used In A Variety Of Fun, Creative Ways
Learn how to make a crochet yoke with this crochet yoke pattern and video tutorial. Crochet Women’s Yoke designed by Majovel Crochet is a quick and easy 7 rows repeat pattern you will crochet over and over again until you reach your desired length.
You can continue this yoke into a blouse with short or long sleeves, a beautiful top, or use the stitch pattern for a completely different crochet project.
Crochet Yoke Pattern
100 grams 2.5 millimeters thread
2.5 millimeters hook
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to Majovel Crochet for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!