- Easy Classic Cardigan Crochet Pattern That You’ll Never Get Tired Of
- [Free Pattern] This Wonder Woman Wrap Is Fabulous!
- Crochet Hooded Vest For Beginners Worked In One Piece
- [Free Pattern] There Is Beauty In This World And This Gorgeous Afghan Proves It!
- [Free Pattern] This Cute Bunny Blanket Will Delight Baby For Naptime Or Playtime
This very beautiful lace jacket cardigan crochet pattern for women, with a modern design and long sleeves, is a beginner-friendly crochet project. Lace Cardigan Sweater with Sleeves Crochet Pattern designed by InterUnet is worked from the bottom up and can be adjusted to the size you desire.
Bigger sizes patterns are explained by the designer in detail in the comments area so make sure to read the comments also when reading the crochet pattern.
Lace Jacket Cardigan Crochet Pattern
Yarn – Premier yarns Deborah Norville Collection Alpaca Dance (color – Dusty green) / medium 4 / 3.5 oz (100 g) / 371 yds (340 m) / about 2.5 balls needed
Hook – G/6 4.25mm or other crochet hook needed for the gauge
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to InterUnet for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!