- Lovely Diamond Scarf With Metallic Surface Stitch Option
- Delicate Cables And Lace Crochet Baby Blanket Free Pattern
- Single Crochet Stitch Variations
- Cute And Easy Free Christmas Tree Ornament Crochet Pattern For The Holiday Season
- [Free Pattern] She Takes A Beautiful Mandala And Turns It Into A Stunning Blanket!
Add style and colors to your work with this simple but elegant and playful stitch. To me, it looks like little fan-shaped paintbrushes in different colors. Easy to memorize and eye-catching, this Crochet Textured Stitch Pattern by MyPicot creates and absolutely jaw-dropping gorgeous texture which you can use to create amazing crochet projects.
Techniques used in this pattern (British term / American term):
Chain stitch – ch
Double crochet / Single crochet – dc/sc
Treble / Double crochet – tr/dc
Font Post tr / dc – FPtr/dc
Font Post d. tr / tr – FPd.tr/tr
Back Post tr/dc – BPtr/dc
Stitch – st
Foundation Chain: Multiples of 11 + 1
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: My Picot
Thanks to My Picot for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.