- How To Attach Granny Squares Together Using The Join-As-You-Go Method (JAYGO)
- Simple And Elegant Crochet Bracelet Free Pattern
- This Adorable Granny Square Blanket Is Perfect For Your Little Girl Or Boy
- [Free Pattern] Brilliant! How to Make Cheap Flip Flops Into Crochet Slippers
- [Free Pattern] Seriously Cute Bunny Hat & Booties
This tapestry crochet square is a great example of the beauty you can create using tapestry crochet. Make a bunch of squares to create a beautiful iced themed blanket. Such a cool design!
“12 months, 12 squares, and lots of fun tapestry designs. The 2019 Tapestry Square Afghan Project is going to be a fun way to try out the technique and make a fun lapghan by December. 2019 will be the year of coffee! July’s square screams “coffee all year long!” Because while the temperatures outside are hot, your coffee is refreshingly cold. This 8″ Tapestry Iced Coffee Afghan Square designed y Divine Debris is fun and will definitely get some smiles. Give it a try!”
Tapestry Crochet Square Free Pattern
US H (5.00 mm) crochet hook
Aran/ medium/ size #4 weight yarn
1.2 oz. / 60 yards
At least 5 colors
I used Caron One Pound
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to Amber for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!