- [Free Pattern] Adorable Crochet Spa Basket Tutorial
- Simple Dishcloth Pattern For A Beginner Crocheter
- [Free Pattern] This Cabbage Patch Beanie Is Just So Adorable And Funny!
- This Cute Pineapple Blanket Crochet Pattern Is Perfect To Create Spectacular Gifts
- [Free Pattern] These Crochet Kitchen Towels Are Gorgeous!
Use this 8 Petal African Flower pattern to make adorable lavender sachets, warm cowls, comfy blankets, great looking bags and so much more. African Flower with 8 Petals crochet block designed by Laura Pavy is easy to make and fun. Also, a quick and great pattern to use up all your scrap yarn and to make gifts for friends and family.
8 Petal African Flower Pattern
If you were looking for a beautiful flower afghan crochet pattern or an African flower crochet bag you can use this 8 petal African flower pattern to make your desire come true. This crochet flower afghan square will make your project stand out. Here is an easy blanket with a cute African flower crochet elephant free pattern and a design that warms your heart.
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
8 Petal African Flower Pattern Video Tutorial
This series shows you how to crochet an eight petal African flower motif.
Part 3 will show you how to turn the motif into a granny square
Thanks to Laura Pavy for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!