- [Free Pattern] There Is Nothing Cuter Than A Pumpkin Hat On A Little One!
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Cluster V Stitch
- [Video Tutorial] Stunning Blanket! No Sewing And Only 10 Stitches Needed!
- [Free Pattern] The Small But Mighty Dragon Is So Amazing!
- Easy Floral Crochet Blanket Pattern For The Romantic Crocheter
Have you ever tried the filet crochet technique? Whole Lotta Love Blanket free crochet pattern designed by Ying Shaw is made using the crochet technique consisting of double crochet stitches and chain 1 spaces.This sweet heart crochet baby blanket free pattern is the type of blanket that’ll be treasured for many years to come.
Suitable for either a boy or girl, This heart baby blanket crochet pattern looks best when done in one color..
Sweet Heart Crochet Baby Blanket Free Pattern
It can be worked to any size/width/length required, using any yarn and appropriate corresponding hook size – The example set out in this pattern uses Double Knit/DK or 8 ply yarn and a 4.5mm hook.
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the Pattern —>Sweet Heart Crochet Baby Blanket Free Pattern
Thanks to Ying Shaw for the article inspiration and featured image.