- [Free Pattern] Spectacular Block That Almost Looks Like A Stained Glass Window
- [Free Pattern] Lovely Crochet Blanket For Baby Boy
- [Free Pattern] Cute Ladybird (Ladybug) Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] This Single Crochet Blanket Is The Simplest Blanket Pattern Ever!
- [Free Pattern] These Skulls Motifs Are Fun, Easy And Addictive!
Make it as a gift, or keep it for your own bundle of sweetness! Either way, this Baby Blanket & Booties Set by Bernat Design Studio will delight your crochet senses while making it. The easy to remember lacey little blanket pattern is nice and the booties are so cute!. This set works up really quick and you’ll love snuggling up with this blankie,
Baby Blanket And Booties Set Free Crochet Patterns
Bernat Softee Baby (3) balls
Sizes 3.75 mm (U.S. F or 5) and 4 mm (U.S. G or 6) crochet hooks or size needed to obtain gauge
2.5 reps and 8 rows = 4” with larger hook in pattern for blanket;
18 dc and 8 rows = 4” with smaller hook for booties
Blanket is worked in rows (4-row repeat pattern). Finished with 3-round edging.
Booties are worked in rounds. Weave ties through eyelet round to finish.
You May Also Like
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Check out the Baby Blanket And Booties Set Free Crochet Patterns with all the directions and full written pattern at: Yarnspirations.
Thanks to Bernat Design Studio for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.