- [Video Tutorial] Stunning Blanket! No Sewing And Only 10 Stitches Needed!
- Magic Water Lily Mandala Crochet Pattern To Bring A Sense Of Peace And Harmony Into One’s Space
- [Free Pattern] Gorgeous Square With A Unique Look That Delivers Texture And Style
- Spectacular 3D Flower Granny Square Crochet Pattern [Video Tutorial]
- 3D Textured Crochet Daisy Granny Square Video Tutorial
Make it as a gift, or keep it for your own bundle of sweetness! Either way, this Baby Blanket & Booties Set by Bernat Design Studio will delight your crochet senses while making it. The easy to remember lacey little blanket pattern is nice and the booties are so cute!. This set works up really quick and you’ll love snuggling up with this blankie,
Baby Blanket And Booties Set Free Crochet Patterns
Bernat Softee Baby (3) balls
Sizes 3.75 mm (U.S. F or 5) and 4 mm (U.S. G or 6) crochet hooks or size needed to obtain gauge
2.5 reps and 8 rows = 4” with larger hook in pattern for blanket;
18 dc and 8 rows = 4” with smaller hook for booties
Blanket is worked in rows (4-row repeat pattern). Finished with 3-round edging.
Booties are worked in rounds. Weave ties through eyelet round to finish.
You May Also Like
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Check out the Baby Blanket And Booties Set Free Crochet Patterns with all the directions and full written pattern at: Yarnspirations.
Thanks to Bernat Design Studio for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.