- [Free Pattern] Amazingly Adorable Sheep Potholder Perfect For Daily Use
- [Free Pattern] You’ll Have So Much Fun Making This Adorable Kaleidoscope Blossom Square
- Isn’t This Crocodile Stitch Flower Square Jaw-Dropping? [Free Pattern]
- [Free Pattern] Fabulous Crochet Cabled Wedding Blanket
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Interlocking Rows Afghan Stitch
You’ll be making them for the pure joy of it! These cute little hearts would be a cute gift if you made several, colorful ones to use as coasters. Sweet Somethings pattern by Julie Tarsha can be used in a number of ways: as coaster, washcloth or dishcloth or even as makeup pads! Yes, they are perfect even for makeup removal! Very easy and quick to knit, this is a great pattern for using up left over yarn.
Quick Heart Free Knitting Pattern
A squishy little garter stitch heart pattern that you can use in a number of ways. Are they tawashi’s? Why, yes they are! Coasters? Indeed! Mini washcloths? Most certainly!
worsted weight cotton
size US 8 needles
gauge is not important for this pattern
finished size is approximately 4.5 x 4.5 inches
You May Also Like
Head over to Simply Notable to get your free knitting pattern=>>Quick Heart Free Knitting Pattern
Thanks to Julie Tarsha for the article inspiration and featured image!
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.