- Little Lacy Toddler Dress With Flowers
- [Free Pattern] Very Easy FanTail Baby Blanket With Unique Stitch
- [Free Pattern] This Newborn Set Is Adorable! You Won’t Believe How Quickly It Works Up!
- Wonderful Ribbed Beanie Hat Free Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] This Fabulous V-Neck Topper Will Keep You Warm When It’s Cold Outside
Super easy for a noobie to understand!This Easy Laptop, iPhone, Cell phone, kindle or camera Sleeve by Neesha is easy, simple, practical and reliable. It’s far cheaper to make a simple case instead of buying a ready-made one. Stop worrying about your laptop, iPhone or Cell phone getting scratched (or buttons accidentally pushed), and make yourself this lovely simple cozy.
This pattern could be followed to make an
iPhone/iPod/iTouch/Kindle/mobile or cell phone sleeve too.
You could use your favorite coloured yarn or alternate row colors to make stripes….the possibilities are endless. 🙂 (Source)
If you’re wondering how the snug fit turned out…it’s great! The laptop WILL NOT fall out, but still comes out fairly easy when pulled. I was amazed that although the yarn itself did not have any stretch in it, by doing the stitches tight, it seemed to allow for a little bit of stretch in the finished product. And the best part – my man loves it – it’s exactly what he wanted. 🙂
I have also made one of these for a friends iPhone. It took me about 2 hours. For that I used 3 strands together of my local (unlabeled) acrylic yarn, with a 6/0 hook. (Source)
Image source: Neesha
Thanks to Neesha for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and and Like our Facebook page.