- [Free Pattern] Colorful And Beautiful Heart Sampler Baby Afghan
- Tunisian Crochet Patterns Made Easy For Beginners- Basic Tunisian Crochet Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Adorable And Creative Sheep Ornaments Your Kids Will Absolutely Love
- [Free Pattern] Quick And Sassy Crochet Potholder For A Gift Or To Spice Up Your Own Kitchen
- [Video Tutorial] Best Looking Kitchen Cloths ( Dishcloths) You’ll Ever Make!
Super easy for a noobie to understand!This Easy Laptop, iPhone, Cell phone, kindle or camera Sleeve by Neesha is easy, simple, practical and reliable. It’s far cheaper to make a simple case instead of buying a ready-made one. Stop worrying about your laptop, iPhone or Cell phone getting scratched (or buttons accidentally pushed), and make yourself this lovely simple cozy.
This pattern could be followed to make an
iPhone/iPod/iTouch/Kindle/mobile or cell phone sleeve too.
You could use your favorite coloured yarn or alternate row colors to make stripes….the possibilities are endless. 🙂 (Source)
If you’re wondering how the snug fit turned out…it’s great! The laptop WILL NOT fall out, but still comes out fairly easy when pulled. I was amazed that although the yarn itself did not have any stretch in it, by doing the stitches tight, it seemed to allow for a little bit of stretch in the finished product. And the best part – my man loves it – it’s exactly what he wanted. 🙂
I have also made one of these for a friends iPhone. It took me about 2 hours. For that I used 3 strands together of my local (unlabeled) acrylic yarn, with a 6/0 hook. (Source)
Image source: Neesha
Thanks to Neesha for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and and Like our Facebook page.