- Crochet Bunny Floor Pillow Free Pattern -Fun Crochet For Kids
- Feminine And Gorgeous Crochet Beaded Bracelet
- [Free Pattern] Precious Tapestry Crochet Friendship Bracelet You Can Make Right Now
- [Video Tutorial] Outstanding Granny Square Pattern Even Beginners Can Make
- Enhance Any Outfit With This Statement Crochet Heart Cardigan
We all have that person in our life that is deeply dear to us and who is expecting to become a Grandma soon. Or maybe you know someone who is about to become a mom and what better way to welcome a new baby then gifting a crochet lace baby blanket you can make yourself! If the pattern you choose is easy to memorize and to execute, then even better! It all becomes fun.
Quick and easy baby blankets made with simple stitches like this featured one, make great gifts for boys or girls. And you must know one thing for sure: it will soon become one of their favorites to snuggle up in!
Lace Baby Blanket Free Crochet Pattern
What You’ll Need
3 Skeins Red Heart Soft Yarn
J/10 (6.5mm) Hook
Not crucial for this project
Approximately 24″ x 36″
You May Also Like