- [Paid Pattern] Easy Crochet One Ball Shawl To Spice Up Your Fall Look
- Simple Yet Amazing Crochet Flower Button [Free Pattern]
- Easy Pansy Free Crochet Pattern Is A Charming Applique For Any Crochet Project
- [Free Pattern] Crocheted Leaves In Gorgeous Fall Shades Make The Perfect Banner
- This 30 Minute Basic Bulky Beanie Is The Perfect Last Minute Gift
Gifts from Nana are always perfect! This heart blanket pattern is a really easy pattern that works up quickly and would make a perfect gift for a baby girl or a baby boy.
Happy Hearts Blanket free crochet pattern by D Maunz is a very easy to follow baby blanket pattern that looks beautiful in ombre yarns, variegated yarns and solid color yarns too. If you’ve been looking for the perfect gift for a dear baby or a dear friend this pattern is an amazing choice.
Happy Hearts Blanket Free Crochet Pattern
Measures approx. (With BORDER.) 40″ × 50″.
I used 3 Caron Big Cakes in Honey Glazed which I deconstructed for larger color blocks.
Size K hook.
More Quick and Easy Blanket Crochet Free Patterns
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Check out the original source for the Happy Hearts Blanket Free Crochet Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Nana’s Crochet Creations
Thanks to Des Maunz for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.