- [Free Pattern] Super Quick Blanket Made Of Ivy Motifs
- [Free Pattern] This Easy Bright And Cheery Baby Blanket Will Enhance Any Nursery
- [Free Pattern] Star Shaped Pocket Baby Blanket For Beginners
- [Free Pattern] Beautiful Roses Afghan
- [Free Pattern] Amazingly Beautiful Circle Of Friends Square Blanket
Gifts from Nana are always perfect! This heart blanket pattern is a really easy pattern that works up quickly and would make a perfect gift for a baby girl or a baby boy.
Happy Hearts Blanket free crochet pattern by D Maunz is a very easy to follow baby blanket pattern that looks beautiful in ombre yarns, variegated yarns, and solid color yarns too. If you’ve been looking for the perfect gift for a dear baby or a dear friend this pattern is an amazing choice.
UPDATE: THIS PATTERN IS NO LONGER FREE. THERE’S A SMALL FEE TO GET THE PATTERN NOW.
Happy Hearts Blanket Crochet Pattern
Measures approx. (With BORDER.) 40″ × 50″.
I used 3 Caron Big Cakes in Honey Glazed which I deconstructed for larger color blocks.
Size K hook.
More Quick and Easy Blanket Crochet Free Patterns
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to Des Maunz for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.