- [Free Pattern] This Fabulous And Bright Granny Square Cushion Is A Super Easy First Crochet Project
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Iris Stitch
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Delicate Flower Puff Stitch Pattern
- [N/A Pattern] This Luxurious Afghan Is Easier Than You Think!
- [Free Pattern] Fun And Really Easy To Make Crochet Granny Square Bag
The featured Super Easy Baby Blanket Made With Pop Corn Stitches And Double Crochet measures around 40×47 inches. You will need a 5 mm hook and about 950 grams of the featured yarn to make this pattern that looks absolutely great and it’s not hard at all to make.
Follow the video tutorial below, courtesy of
Watch the video below to see how it’s done:
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.