- Cute Stash Basket Crochet Pattern To Use For Storage And Decor In Your Home
- [Free Pattern] This Technique Used To Make The Monkey And The Frog Is So Simple! I’m Amazed!
- [Free Pattern] Adorable Cheshire Cat Costume For Babies
- [Free Pattern] Incredibly Unique Christmas Tree Crochet Scarf Everyone Will Love
- [Free Pattern] Very Clever Crochet Square With Inspiring Design And Colorways
The featured Super Easy Baby Blanket Made With Pop Corn Stitches And Double Crochet measures around 40×47 inches. You will need a 5 mm hook and about 950 grams of the featured yarn to make this pattern that looks absolutely great and it’s not hard at all to make.
Follow the video tutorial below, courtesy of
Watch the video below to see how it’s done:
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.