- [Free Pattern] Vintage Crochet Coasters
- [Free Pattern] Make A Statement In Your House With This Comforting Lacy Rug
- Cuddly Free Crochet Baby Mermaid Tail Pattern Perfect For The Little Ones
- [Free Pattern] This Tic Tac Toe Game Travel Bag With Magnets Is Ideal For Kids And When Being On The Road
- [Free Pattern] Sweet Little Crochet Granny Squares
The popcorn crochet stitch with its beautifully rounded and compact oval shape it’s easy to recognize because it really pops and stands out from the crochet texture. When pop corn stitches are combined with the double-crochet stitches which create a texture that is solid but not stiff, the result is gorgeous. That type of fabric that doesn’t go unnoticed.
That texture is great for clothing pieces like sweaters and shawls and for other projects like afghans, baskets or any other home decor items.
Super Easy Baby Blanket Free Crochet Pattern
You May Also Like