- [Free Pattern] This Charizard Is Magnificent!
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Extreme Crochet Drop Stitch
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Crochet Textured Long Loop Stitch
- [Free Pattern] It’s So Easy! This Lovely Granny Square Is A Simple And Fun Crochet Project
- Stunning And Very Easy To Make Sea Glass Afghan- Free Crochet Pattern
The popcorn crochet stitch with its beautifully rounded and compact oval shape it’s easy to recognize because it really pops and stands out from the crochet texture. When pop corn stitches are combined with the double-crochet stitches which create a texture that is solid but not stiff, the result is gorgeous. That type of fabric that doesn’t go unnoticed.
That texture is great for clothing pieces like sweaters and shawls and for other projects like afghans, baskets or any other home decor items.
Super Easy Baby Blanket Free Crochet Pattern
You May Also Like