- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Herringbone Double Crochet Stitch
- [Free Pattern] This Crocheted Patchwork Blanket In Modern Colors Will Bring A Room To Life
- 3 Double Sided Crochet Potholders Patterns You’ll Love
- 10 Minute Heart Trivet Free Crochet Pattern You Will Simply Love!
- Fabulous Round Crochet Tablecloth With A Contemporary Modern Look
The popcorn crochet stitch with its beautifully rounded and compact oval shape it’s easy to recognize because it really pops and stands out from the crochet texture. When pop corn stitches are combined with the double-crochet stitches which create a texture that is solid but not stiff, the result is gorgeous. That type of fabric that doesn’t go unnoticed.
That texture is great for clothing pieces like sweaters and shawls and for other projects like afghans, baskets or any other home decor items.
Super Easy Baby Blanket Free Crochet Pattern
You May Also Like