- [Free Pattern] This Super Cute Owl Bag Is Perfect For When You Want To Go “Light” While You’re Out
- [Free Pattern] Beautifully Textured Shawl Pattern
- Crochet Stitches: [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Stitch: Abstract Crochet Cats Stitch
- [Free Pattern] This Ballband Dishcloth Is Beautiful Worked In Solids And Variegated
- Easy Summer Poncho-Style Top Crochet Pattern
This is an amazing bag and such a great pattern! The texture is dense and fabulous, with a surprisingly stunning design The pattern is quite easy and you will learn that the repeats can soon be worked without reference to the pattern. Bobbling Along Aran Tote by Celeste Young is most definitely, one bag really easy to love to wear and to crochet. All those bobbles and popcorns are so easy and fun to make!
Crochet Tote Bag
Approx. 18 oz (1,100 yds) worsted weight yarn (model shown in Caron One Pound Yarn #581, Espresso
(2) 12” x 3” pieces of plastic canvas
Size H/8 hook
Button, approx. 7/8”
14 sts, 16 rows = 4” with H/8 hook
Finished size (excluding strap): 13” x 11” x 4”
Check out the original source for this Beautiful Crochet Tote Bag Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Round the ‘Ville
Thanks to Celeste Young for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.