- [Video Tutorial] Wonderful Little Candy Puffs Beanie With Lots Of Stretch
- [Free Pattern] Adorable Pattern For A Hexagon Shaped Motif
- [Free Pattern] This Hexagon Blanket Is Mind-Blowingly Beautiful!
- [Video Tutorial] This Braided Crochet Headband And Earwarmer Is Perfect For Easy Christmas Gifts!
- [Free Pattern] Take Your Fall Look To The Next Level With This Super Simple Yet Stunning Boomerang Shawl
This is an amazing bag and such a great pattern! The texture is dense and fabulous, with a surprisingly stunning design The pattern is quite easy and you will learn that the repeats can soon be worked without reference to the pattern. Bobbling Along Aran Tote by Celeste Young is most definitely, one bag really easy to love to wear and to crochet. All those bobbles and popcorns are so easy and fun to make!
Crochet Tote Bag
Approx. 18 oz (1,100 yds) worsted weight yarn (model shown in Caron One Pound Yarn #581, Espresso
(2) 12” x 3” pieces of plastic canvas
Size H/8 hook
Button, approx. 7/8”
14 sts, 16 rows = 4” with H/8 hook
Finished size (excluding strap): 13” x 11” x 4”
Check out the original source for this Beautiful Crochet Tote Bag Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Round the ‘Ville
Thanks to Celeste Young for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.