- [Free Pattern] These Seamless Ninja Turtle Hats Will Make A Lot Of The Little Boys Very Happy
- [Free Pattern] Step-By-Step Domino Knitting Tutorial + Domino Baby Blanket Pattern
- [Free Pattern] This Fabulous V-Neck Topper Will Keep You Warm When It’s Cold Outside
- [Free Pattern] Surprise Your Guests With This Cute Doughnut Coasters And Holder Set
- [Free Pattern + Video Tutorial] Turn This Beautiful Bavarian Or Wool Eater Stitch Into A Beautiful Baby Blanket Or Afghan
Pretty, creative, delicate, beautiful… all these are words used to describe this gorgeous Lace Shell Pattern With Popcorn Stitch. The pattern is detailed in writing and step-by-step photos on My Picot blog and also presented as diagram ( available for download on the site). This Lace Shell Pattern With Popcorn Stitch is suggested to be used if you are planning to make a skirt. On the other hand, with a bit of imagination, you can use this pattern for so many other lace crochet projects.
The instructions go even further, for projects that need increasing, there are instructions on how to do that.
This pattern can be useful if you are planning to make a skirt. Foundation chain is multiples of 24 + 6.
Crocheting of the skirt begins from the waist line. Source: Lace shell pattern with Popcorn stitch
Image Source: My Picot
The crochet pants in the picture below look really cute and elegant. The pattern is gorgeous and extremely well looking. I haven’t really seen too many crochet pants that love , but this one is for sure one of my favorites. There is no available pattern for this crochet pants, to my knowledge , these crochet items were created by Giovana Dias , the talented Brazilian designer. However, if you really want to make your own crochet pants using this lace shell pattern with popcorn stitch, here are some free crochet pants charts that you can use to make some spectacular summer pants. I invite you to read the chat section as well in this Free Crochet Charts for Spectacular Summer Pants blog, as you may find important information to keep you in the right track.
Image Source: Beautiful Crochet Stuff
Got inspired? Have a lovely day crocheting!
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.