- [Free Pattern] Use Your Stash And Re-Use A Bag- This Precious Gift Bag Is A Win Win.
- Adorable Little Horse Amigurumi With Matching Baby Booties [Free Pattern]
- [Video Tutorial] This Braided Crochet Headband And Earwarmer Is Perfect For Easy Christmas Gifts!
- 5 Awesome Ideas To Decorate With Crochet Flowers
- [Free Pattern] Everybody Loves Making This Vintage Vertical Stripe Crocheted Blanket
“This fun, free & easy to follow super bulky crochet hat pattern is perfect for beginners. It is written for sizes baby, child and adult. Super Bulky Beanie by Melissa Hassler is worked with simple double crochet stitches in the round from the top down using super bulky yarn and an M/N 9mm Crochet Hook. This easy chunky hat crochet project would be a perfect handmade gift for a child, friend or loved one. Video tutorial included.”
Super Bulky Crochet Hat Pattern
M/N 9mm Crochet Hook
Super Bulky Weight Yarn (#6) in gray
Worsted Weight Yarn. I used Red Heart Super Saver in Pretty-n-Pink, Turqua and Bright Yellow
Large Pom Pom Maker
Hot Melt Adhesive
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to Melissa Hassler for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!