- (Three In One ) Crochet Ponytail Hat Free Pattern For All Hat Lovers
- [Free Patterns] 5 Beautiful Crochet Granny Squares You Will Love Forever
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: 5 Petal Flowers Crochet Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Cute Crochet Pattern For A Towel Holder
- [Photo Tutorial] Beautiful Crochet Owl Rug (Bathroom Set)- With A Twist!
This basic bulky beanie free crochet pattern creates a well fitting hat. Learn how to crochet a beanie with super bulky yarn with this super simple crochet hat pattern. 30 Minute Basic Beanie by Diane Serviss is a really fast pattern that uses less than 1 skein of yarn and is the perfect quick crochet project for those who love different colors, so they can make lots of hats in lots of different colors!
30 Minute Basic Bulky Beanie Free Crochet Pattern
Circumference at brim band 18” (46 cm) unstretched, 7.5” (19 cm) in length from brim edge to crown; will fit head circumference of 20” to 23” (50.5 cm to 58 cm)
65 yds (59 m) super bulky #6 yarn (shown crocheted in Mustard, Lion Brand Wool-Ease Thick & Quick, 80% acrylic, 20% wool, 106 yds /97 m per skein)
Hooks and Notions
One US Size N (9.0 mm) crochet hook
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the pattern: 30 Minute Basic Bulky Beanie Free Crochet Pattern.
Thanks to Diane Serviss for the article’s inspiration and featured image.