- Superb Crochet Beanie You Might Want To Add To Your Collection!
- [Free Pattern] Mind-Blowingly Cute And Simple Spider Pom-Pom Hat
- [Free Pattern] Everything About This Floral Purse Is Perfect. I’m Impressed
- [Free Pattern] Super Easy And Super Fast… This Three-Hour Cowl Is Amazing!
- [Free Pattern] Cute Crochet Headband To Wear This Summer
This one-hour chunky crochet beanie pattern is a wonderful project for crochet beginners. Arctic Ice Beanie by Grace Forthefrills is a super quick and easy chunky crochet beanie pattern made using a super chunky 14-play yarn.
If you make hats for charity for adults and children, this pattern will work perfectly as it is a really easy, quick, and satisfying project to whip up.
This beanie pattern comes with a matching 30-minute scarf for a wonderfully warm winter set.
Chunky Crochet Beanie Pattern
SIZES: Child(Teen, Adult Women, Adult Men)
Yarn – Lion Brand Wool Ease Thick & Quick Variegated – 16ply/Super Chunky/Super Bulky (6), 80m/140g, 80% Acrylic + 20% Wool, Arctic Ice (548)
1(2, 2, 2) skeins (including pom pom)
12mm Crochet Hook
More Free Patterns
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to Grace Forthefrills for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!