- [Free Pattern] Awesome Vintage- Looking Square
- [Free Pattern] Amazingly Adorable Sheep Potholder Perfect For Daily Use
- [Photo Tutorial] This Invisible Finish Technique Works Perfect. Very Clever!
- [Video Tutorial] Making Your First Blanket & Hat Set Is Easy- If You Follow This Pattern
- [Photo Tutorial] This Butterfly Keychain Is Spectacular!
For making this fast and easy baby blanket, you will need a super bulky yarn. Hearth Blanket by Megan Meyer is a stunning blanket that uses the crunch stitch and provides a beautiful texture. It is an elegant blanket that your young will definitely love.
When it comes to making baby blankets, you have to be extremely careful. The blanket must be soft, cozy, and should keep the baby warm. Since the baby’s skin is sensitive, it is advised to use a soft yarn.
Fast And Easy Baby Blanket Free Crochet Pattern
Approx. 850 yds of Wool Ease Thick and Quick ‘Petrol Blue’ and 118 yds of Go For Faux Thick and Quick ‘Chinchilla’
10.0 mm crochet hook (I use Clover Amour)
Scissors (I always keep these travel scissors in my hook case)
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to Megan Meyer for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!