- [Video Tutorial] Easy To Make And So Adorable Crochet Ballerina Mary Jane Slippers
- [Free Pattern] Such A Fun Project! This Stripey Blanket Is lovely And Jolly And Perfect For Snuggling Under
- [Free Pattern] Beautiful And Stylish Crochet Pouf For People Who Love Where They Live
- [Free Pattern] This Exceptional Floral Dimension Afghan Square Offers Lots Of Scope For Playing With Color
- [Free Pattern] Adorable Hello Kitty Hat
Learn how to crochet a super easy slouchy hat with this free pattern. With some simple stitches, you can make this stylish slouchy beanie to keep your hair nice and to keep you warm. The Southwestern Slouchy by Amanda Bryant It slouches nice and it’s great for colder weather. Follow the simple instructions and use different colors to make more to fit your eyes, your outfit or to gift a dear one.
How To Crochet A Super Easy Slouchy Hat Free Pattern
1 skein Red Heart Hello Gorgeous yarn, color “Sedona”
5.5 mm hook
5 mm hook (optional- for head band)
Yarn needle (for sewing in yarn tail)
22” cirumference at head band, approximately 10” long
16 sts and 10 rounds, in pattern= 4.5 inches
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to Amanda Bryant for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!