- Learn Two New Crochet Stitches: Cast On Half Triple Crochet & Insert Cast On Half Triple Crochet
- Crochet Rainbow Nesting Baskets Are Lovely And Fun [Free Patterns]
- [Free Pattern] Quick And Easy Little Flower Afghan Block Pattern
- Fast And Easy Crochet Baby Blanket For Beginners
- Free Fingerless Gloves Crochet Pattern With A Gorgeous Stained Glass Effect
Learn how to crochet a super easy slouchy hat with this free pattern. With some simple stitches, you can make this stylish slouchy beanie to keep your hair nice and to keep you warm. The Southwestern Slouchy by Amanda Bryant It slouches nice and it’s great for colder weather. Follow the simple instructions and use different colors to make more to fit your eyes, your outfit or to gift a dear one.
How To Crochet A Super Easy Slouchy Hat Free Pattern
1 skein Red Heart Hello Gorgeous yarn, color “Sedona”
5.5 mm hook
5 mm hook (optional- for head band)
Yarn needle (for sewing in yarn tail)
22” cirumference at head band, approximately 10” long
16 sts and 10 rounds, in pattern= 4.5 inches
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to Amanda Bryant for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!