- [Free Pattern] One Of The Cutest, Easiest Crochet Headbands You’ll Ever Encounter
- [Free Pattern] Timeless Buffalo Check Baby Blanket- Special Enough To Keep Forever
- [Video Tutorial] This Easy Crochet Purse Is A Perfect Crochet Project For Beginners
- Cutest Amigurumi Cats Free Crochet Pattern With Funny Cats Pals Hanging Off A Thin Branch
- [Free Pattern] Perfect Super Squishy Round Crochet Rug Pattern For Nursery
I like simple things. Cute, fast and simple is even better. This beautiful Chunky Ribbed Slouch Hat by Alexis Middleton is made in such a simple way it’s really amazing. Not only you use chunky yarn to make this hat really fast, but also the technique you use to make it, is so simple, you’ll totally love it! You can easily watch your favorite TV show while making cute crochet hats.
-Bulky Weight Yarn [I used one skein of Darice Folklore, but any Bulky (5 in the weight category) should work – you could also try Knit Picks Brava Bulky or Lion Brand Jiffy]
-Size N (10.00 mm) Crochet Hook
-Pom Pom Maker (optional – you can also make pom poms just using your fingers OR try a faux fur pom pom)
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Persia Lou
Thanks to Alexis Middleton for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.