- [Free Pattern] This Fast And Pretty Little Angel Bookmark Is A Special Blessing For Friends
- [Free Pattern] Quick And Easy Striped Heart Earflap Hat
- [Video Tutorial] Have Fun With This Delightful Crochet Starbucks Square
- [Video Tutorial] This Bright And Easy Crochet Blanket Is Way Easier Than It Looks
- [Video Tutorial] Funny, Easy And Adorable Beginner Baby Shark Sock Slippers
Instead of having to wear a manufactured beanie or not covering the head at all, get yourself or a dear one a crochet hat. With this less than 1 hour and less than 1 ball of yarn crochet beanie pattern, you can make one really quick.
Done in One Beanie by Jennifer Pionk is super thick and warm and it’s the perfect pattern for making beanies for craft fairs, teacher gifts, holiday gifts, and last-minute gift-giving.
Less Than 1 Hour And 1 Ball Of Yarn Crochet Beanie Free Pattern
Yarn: Super Bulky Weight Yarn / 6; Lion Brand Yarns Wool Ease Thick & Quick and Hometown USA were used for the samples shown.
See Notes below for yardage needed per size.
Crochet Hook: M/N/9.00mm (my favorite hooks are Clover Amour Hooks, I’ve never had an ache in my hand since switching)
Locking Stitch Markers
Faux Fur Pom (optional)
Fun Fur Pom
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the pattern: Less Than 1 Hour And 1 Ball Of Yarn Crochet Beanie Free Pattern via A Crocheted Simplicity.
Thanks to Jennifer Pionk for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!