- [Free Pattern]This Little Crochet Gift Bag Is Easy To Make And Adjust To Whatever Size You Desire
- Simply And Utterly Gorgeous Japanese Flower Blanket
- Market Tote Bag Pattern- Perfect For All Of Your Grocery Shopping
- Cute Little Heart Hats With Free Patterns For All Ages
- [Free Pattern] Traditional Crochet Granny Square Scrapghan
Instead of having to wear a manufactured beanie or not covering the head at all, get yourself or a dear one a crochet hat. With this less than 1 hour and less than 1 ball of yarn crochet beanie pattern, you can make one really quick.
Done in One Beanie by Jennifer Pionk is super thick and warm and it’s the perfect pattern for making beanies for craft fairs, teacher gifts, holiday gifts, and last-minute gift-giving.
Less Than 1 Hour And 1 Ball Of Yarn Crochet Beanie Free Pattern
Yarn: Super Bulky Weight Yarn / 6; Lion Brand Yarns Wool Ease Thick & Quick and Hometown USA were used for the samples shown.
See Notes below for yardage needed per size.
Crochet Hook: M/N/9.00mm (my favorite hooks are Clover Amour Hooks, I’ve never had an ache in my hand since switching)
Locking Stitch Markers
Faux Fur Pom (optional)
Fun Fur Pom
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the pattern: Less Than 1 Hour And 1 Ball Of Yarn Crochet Beanie Free Pattern via A Crocheted Simplicity.
Thanks to Jennifer Pionk for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!