- [Free Pattern] 5 Adorable Dog Gift Ideas For Dog Owners Who Love To Crochet
- [Free Pattern] Super Easy, And So Precious Block-Stitch Baby Blanket
- [Free Pattern] This Baby Pullover Is The Prettiest Granny Square Baby Sweater Ever!
- [Video Tutorial] Amaze Your Family And Friends With A Pair Of New Crochet Shark Slipper Socks
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Crochet Window Flower Stitch
Use up all your scrap to make these cute ornaments. These ornaments are cute and fun to make. Christmas Characters by Cynthia (Cindy) Harris with a finished size of 3 1/2–5 1/2 inches tall are easy to make.
The four characters included in this pattern are: the Snowman Ornament, Elf Ornament, Gingerbread Man Ornament and Reindeer Ornament. There are written patterns for every one of them with all the details.
Have fun crocheting and anticipating Christmas time!
Thanks to Cynthia (Cindy) Harris for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.