- Incredibly Beautiful Winter Blanket
- Free Christmas Tree Garland Crochet Pattern To Make The Holiday Even Merrier
- This Adorable Crochet Bag Really Looks Like Raspberries Waiting To Be Picked
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Fluffy Cotton Candy Crochet Stitch
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Crochet Zig Zag Puff Stitch
Use up all your scrap to make these cute ornaments. These ornaments are cute and fun to make. Christmas Characters by Cynthia (Cindy) Harris with a finished size of 3 1/2–5 1/2 inches tall are easy to make.
The four characters included in this pattern are: the Snowman Ornament, Elf Ornament, Gingerbread Man Ornament and Reindeer Ornament. There are written patterns for every one of them with all the details.
Have fun crocheting and anticipating Christmas time!
Thanks to Cynthia (Cindy) Harris for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.