- [Free Pattern] Gorgeous Square That Reminds Us That True Love Is Never-Ending
- Fabulous Round Crochet Tablecloth With A Contemporary Modern Look
- How To Crochet A Doll With Clothes
- [Free Pattern] This Baby Blossoms Blanket Is Spectacular!
- [Free Pattern + Video Tutorial] Seamless & Fabulous Starling Handbag
Make a beautiful crochet flower chain using the magic of the simple stitches! That’s right! With only chains and slip stitches you can make a lovely little chain of little flowers to put around a hat, on little girl dress or, a baby doll dress or to make a spring bunting. So many possibilities for these cuties!
How To Crochet A Flower Chain
Watch the video tutorial below, courtesy of HappyBerry Crochet and follow along to crochet your own lovely crochet chain flower to brighten your day.
You May Also Like:
How To Crochet A Flower Chain Video Tutorial
Thanks to HappyBerry Crochet for the article inspiration and featured image.