- [Free Pattern] This Wrist Cuff Is Perfect For Holding A Couple Bucks And Your House Key Or Car Key
- [Free Pattern] 100% Fat Free Donut Coasters
- Simple, Beautifully Textured Washcloth
- [Free Pattern] Rectangle Granny Square Blanket- Patterns For All Sizes Of Afghans
- Beautiful Sashiko Crochet Bag Pattern
Make a beautiful crochet flower chain using the magic of the simple stitches! That’s right! With only chains and slip stitches you can make a lovely little chain of little flowers to put around a hat, on little girl dress or, a baby doll dress or to make a spring bunting. So many possibilities for these cuties!
How To Crochet A Flower Chain
Watch the video tutorial below, courtesy of HappyBerry Crochet and follow along to crochet your own lovely crochet chain flower to brighten your day.
You May Also Like:
How To Crochet A Flower Chain Video Tutorial
Thanks to HappyBerry Crochet for the article inspiration and featured image.