- Cute Granny Square Necklace With Eye-Catching Distinction In Diminutive Size
- [Free Pattern] These Sweetheart Kisses Coasters Make Adorable Valentine’s Day Gifts
- [Free Pattern] These Beautiful Granny Stars Will Look Great On Any Crochet Or Knitted Project
- Debbie Harford Shared Pumpkin treat bag and candy corn treat bag
- [Free Pattern] Dress Up An Old Jars Or Cans With This Charming Cozy
Make a beautiful crochet flower chain using the magic of the simple stitches! That’s right! With only chains and slip stitches you can make a lovely little chain of little flowers to put around a hat, on little girl dress or, a baby doll dress or to make a spring bunting. So many possibilities for these cuties!
How To Crochet A Flower Chain
Watch the video tutorial below, courtesy of HappyBerry Crochet and follow along to crochet your own lovely crochet chain flower to brighten your day.
You May Also Like:
How To Crochet A Flower Chain Video Tutorial
Thanks to HappyBerry Crochet for the article inspiration and featured image.