- [Free Pattern] This Blanket Is Simply An Enormous Granny Square. Patterns For Four Different Sizes Included
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Winsome Stitch
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Interlocking Block Stitch Free Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Pretty Magical Arietis Square With Ombre Effect
- [Free Pattern] Crochet Newborn Bunny Hat And Diaper Cover Pattern
Challenge yourself to make a few crochet snowflakes. How delicate and serene they are, and so geometrical perfect! In real life, as well as in crochet! Bev’s 15 Minute Snowflake, a beautiful pattern designed by Beverly A. Qualheim is quick and easy to make and is meant to take only 15 minutes to crochet.
This simple star shaped snowflake looks great as ornament hanged on the Christmas tree, in the window and also makes a great addition to any Christmas card.
Size 8 steel crochet hook
J & P Coats Knit-Cro-Sheen–1 ball will make several
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Bev’s Country Cottage
Thanks to Beverly for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.