- Debbie Harford Shared Just finished this one Can be used either
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Crochet Mixed Stitch #1 Free Pattern
- [Free Pattern] This Granny’s Shining Star Square Is Fun To Make And Easy To Whip Up!
- [Free Pattern] The Tortoise Is One Of The Four Celestial Animals, Or Guardians In Feng Shui
- [Free Pattern] This Chapstick Holder Is Such A Great Idea For Any Lip Balm Addict
Designed as a tabletop crochet angel ornament, this Angel with halo can be easily turned into a Christmas ornament. (Tips and hints on how to do this are given on the pattern’s page.)
Angel Christmas Ornament by Oombawka Design stands on her own and she does not need to be ‘stiffened’. Even the halo holds its shape and stays in place easily. This cute crochet angel pattern is 5 inches tall (not including the halo) and 5 inches wide from wing-tip to wing-tip.
Please Go To Page (2) For The Full List of Materials & Directions…