- Fall Leaves Granny Square Free Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] This Seaside Crochet Shoes With Rubber Bottoms Will Delight Even The Most Discerning Women
- [Free Pattern] How To Quickly Make A Cozy Baby Cocoon Sleep Sack
- This Cute Unicorn Purse Will Make Your Little One Feel Special
- [Free Pattern] Gorgeous Little Tiered Dress With Flowers
This circle shaped ripple baby blanket is cute and fun and easy to make. If you know how to make a cinch circle, then crocheting the Sunburst Baby Blanket by Jayda InStitches is really easy as this is the most special stitch you will use. If you don’t know how to make cinch stitch or the magic circle, this video tutorial is going to be really helpful.
Either way, this precious round ripple baby blanket works up quickly, it’s easy and is a perfect gift to give.
Sunburst Round Ripple Baby Blanket Free Crochet Pattern
Yarn: acrylic, baby weight (size 3) yarn (150 g) each of white and blue
Hook: 4.25 mm (or 4.00 mm) / (G/6) / UK 7
Scissors, Yarn Needle, Stitch Marker
You May Also Like
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the full written pattern here: Sunburst Round Ripple Baby Blanket Free Crochet Pattern.
Thanks to Jayda InStitches for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.