- 8 Petal African Flower Pattern Is Fun And A Great Granny Square Introduction
- [Free Pattern] This Pattern Is Absolutely Stunning Done In Many Different Colours
- Crochet Water Balloons For Summer Fun
- [Free Patterns] 9 Adorable Crochet Baby Mobile Patterns
- Easy Honeycomb Baby Blanket Free Crochet Pattern
Ripple crochet or chevron crochet is an easy to learn technique that can be used for different crochet projects with beautiful results. The zig-zag playful aspect of the resulting texture is extremely appealing to many crocheters. The combination with the colorful and attention grabbing aspect, makes ripple crochet patterns a popular choice especially when making blankets and afghans. With a stunning design, the Waterfall Ripple Blanket free pattern featured today and designed by Donna Wolfe, works up very quickly in super bulky weight yarn and is makes a great crochet baby blanket as well as a wonderful blanket for bigger kids too.
Amazing And Easy Crochet Waterfall Ripple Blanket Free Pattern