- [Paid Pattern] Cuddly-Soft Squiggles Baby Blanket
- [Free Pattern] Sweet Granny Square With A Heart
- [Paid Pattern] Awesome Stash Buster Crochet Blanket Free Pattern
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Brick Stitch
- [Free Pattern] 2 Skeins Easy Ombre Baby Blanket You Can Work On While Watching TV Or Riding In The Car
Ripple crochet or chevron crochet is an easy to learn technique that can be used for different crochet projects with beautiful results. The zig-zag playful aspect of the resulting texture is extremely appealing to many crocheters. The combination with the colorful and attention grabbing aspect, makes ripple crochet patterns a popular choice especially when making blankets and afghans. With a stunning design, the Waterfall Ripple Blanket free pattern featured today and designed by Donna Wolfe, works up very quickly in super bulky weight yarn and is makes a great crochet baby blanket as well as a wonderful blanket for bigger kids too.
Amazing And Easy Crochet Waterfall Ripple Blanket Free Pattern