- [Video Tutorial] Easy And Beautiful Baby Blanket
- [PAID PATTERN] The Not-So “Ugly Christmas Sweater” Crochet Blanket For Christmas Decorating And Fun!
- [Video Tutorial + Written Pattern] This Beautiful Crochet “Flowers In A Row” Stitch Makes A Wonderful Springtime Afghan
- [Free Pattern] Adorable Crochet Monster Bibs You Can Make For Your Baby Right Now
- [Free Pattern] One Perfectly Marvelous Blooming Flower Cushion
Jayda InStitches creates easy and fun crochet patterns and teaches them in a very original way. Her video tutorials are a pleasure to watch, every single one is a piece of art, is almost like you’re watching your favorite crochet TV channel. Today’s featured amigurumi is her cute little wise crochet owl. This owl amigurumi is so cute with those flower eyes and the funny hair and the little star on the chest. Go ahead and follow the link to the next page for the video tutorial.
I love this little poem written by an anonymous writer::
A wise old owl sat in an oak;
The more he saw the less he spoke;
The less he spoke the more he heard;
Why can’t we all be like that wise old bird?(Source)