- [Free Pattern] Add Beauty To Your World With These Perfect Crochet Roses
- [Free Pattern] This Soft And Delicate Forever Lace Block Is Quick And Easy To Stitch
- This Delicate Swaddle Blanket Is The Perfect Way To Keep Your Baby Comfortable And Secure
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Crab Stitch Crochet (a.k.a. Reverse Single Crochet)
- [Free Pattern] Happy 4th of July! Crochet An American Flag Afghan Or An American Flag Fridgie
“Were you one of those who thought that granny squares and granny stitches are old fashioned? I was one of them too until I combined the granny ripple with some granny squares to design this cheerful afghan that would brighten up any room. You need to make only a few granny squares, so this Granny Ripple Afghan by CrochetDreamz will work up far quicker than a traditional granny squares blanket. The finished blanket is 34 inches wide and 37 inches long but you can easily adjust the size.”
Granny Ripple Afghan Free Crochet Pattern
1. Worsted weight (size 4) yarn in 4 colors. I used colors Aran and Arbor Rose from Loops & Threads Impeccable and colors Cool Blue and Soft Grey from Bernat Super Value
2. Hook I (5.5mm)
3. Yarn needle to weave in the ends
The afghan is 34 inches wide and 37 inches long before adding the squares.
410 yards of each color.
Check out the original source for the Granny Ripple Afghan Free Crochet Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: CrochetDreamz.
Thanks to Shehnaaz Afzar for the article inspiration and featured image.