- [Free Pattern] This Wrist Cuff Is Perfect For Holding A Couple Bucks And Your House Key Or Car Key
- 10 Free Crochet Basket Patterns for Beginners
- [Free Pattern] Here’s How To Make A Stunning Crochet Book Cover Using The Thermo Stitch
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Simple Chevron Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Simple Gorgeous And Super Quick Peter Pan Collar
Add a new crochet stitch to your repertoire with the double crochet together stitch (dc2tog)! If you’re unfamiliar with the block stitch, then take a look at this Wobbly Squares Blanket by Jennifer Uribe. With an easy to follow pattern you’ll master this technique in next to no time at all and you’ll have a beautiful baby blanket everyone will like.
The Wobbly Squares Blanket is a square v-stitch blanket made with double crochet together stitches instead of traditional plain double crochet pattern. The dc2tog (double crochet together) pattern is addicting and soothing to use and creates a lovely “wobbly” square pattern.
The pattern is written for a large baby blanket or continue rows of squares to make any size blanket you wish! (Source)
Thanks to Jennifer for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.