- [Free Pattern] This Precious Earflap Hat Is So Easy And Fast To Make, You Won’t Believe It!
- How To Crochet The Diamond Lace Crochet Stitch
- Gorgeous Crochet Flower Doily Pattern
- [Free Pattern] These Yummy Crochet Candy Corn Earrings Look Good Enough To Eat, But You’d Better Not!
- [Free Pattern] This Matrioska Bookmark Will Make You Leave Your Kindle And Grab A Real Book!
Add a new crochet stitch to your repertoire with the double crochet together stitch (dc2tog)! If you’re unfamiliar with the block stitch, then take a look at this Wobbly Squares Blanket by Jennifer Uribe. With an easy to follow pattern you’ll master this technique in next to no time at all and you’ll have a beautiful baby blanket everyone will like.
The Wobbly Squares Blanket is a square v-stitch blanket made with double crochet together stitches instead of traditional plain double crochet pattern. The dc2tog (double crochet together) pattern is addicting and soothing to use and creates a lovely “wobbly” square pattern.
The pattern is written for a large baby blanket or continue rows of squares to make any size blanket you wish! (Source)
Thanks to Jennifer for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.