- [Free Pattern] This Ballband Dishcloth Is Beautiful Worked In Solids And Variegated
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Two Color Interlocking Block Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Add A Little Sparkle To Your Day With This Beautiful Ragdoll-Style Amigurumi Unicorn
- Fun Santa Belly Mug Cozy To Tickle Your Sense Of Ho-Ho-Ho
- [Free Pattern] Fabulous And Easy To Make Baby Sweater
Do you know someone who’s in the habit of throwing an f-bomb here and there? I bet you do! We all know someone! Here is a F Bomb crochet pattern free, a funny little gift idea you can make using scrape yarn and in any contrasting colors you wish.
I noticed this morning that these f bombs were trending so I thought it would be a fun pattern to design for you guys. This is my fourth rainy day pattern. It works up quickly and is fairly easy to make. I think this f bomb would make a great gag gift.
F Bomb Crochet Pattern
– 4.5 mm & H/5 mm crochet hooks (I love these Clover crochet hooks!)
– poly fil
– tapestry needles
– stitch markers
– worsted weight yarn in gray, white & red
You May Also Like
Check out the F Bomb Free Crochet Pattern at: Lovable Loops.
Thanks to Melissa for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.