- Free Crochet Flower Edging Pattern To Add The Finishing Touch To A Blanket
- [Free Pattern] This Charizard Is Magnificent!
- [Free Pattern] This Princess 12 Inches Square Is The First Design In The Royal Family Collection
- [Video Tutorial] Learn How To Make A Wavy Baby Blanket Using The Shell Stitch
- [Video Tutorial] Learn 4 Basic Crochet Stitches: Chain Stitch, Single Crochet, Double Crochet, And Triple Crochet – Perfect For Beginners
Do you know someone who’s in the habit of throwing an f-bomb here and there? I bet you do! We all know someone! Here is a F Bomb crochet pattern free, a funny little gift idea you can make using scrape yarn and in any contrasting colors you wish.
I noticed this morning that these f bombs were trending so I thought it would be a fun pattern to design for you guys. This is my fourth rainy day pattern. It works up quickly and is fairly easy to make. I think this f bomb would make a great gag gift.
F Bomb Crochet Pattern
– 4.5 mm & H/5 mm crochet hooks (I love these Clover crochet hooks!)
– poly fil
– tapestry needles
– stitch markers
– worsted weight yarn in gray, white & red
You May Also Like
Check out the F Bomb Free Crochet Pattern at: Lovable Loops.
Thanks to Melissa for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.