- [Free Pattern] These Adorable Crochet Baby Booties Are Perfect For Tiny Little Baby Feet
- Crochet Owl Blanket Free Pattern
- [Video Tutorial] The Secret To Making A Big Size Afghan Using The Granny Goes Ripple Pattern
- [Free Pattern] These Wonderland Mittens Are Smoking Hot!
- Simple And Easy Long Sleeved Cardigan For Babies And Toddlers [Free Pattern]
This is the easiest way to turn a granny square into a cute and hilarious reindeer hotpad. This flattened Granny’s Revenge Reindeer Hot Pad designed by Chelsea Roberts is both a festive way to decorate your table this holiday season and a great last-minute gift to make. This funny reindeer hotpad with its red nose will certainly make everyone happy and joyful.
Reindeer Hotpad Free Crochet Pattern
– Size H/8/5.00mm crochet hook or size needed to obtain gauge
– Cotton worsted weight (4) yarn in Brown (I used Lily Sugar ‘n Cream yarn in Warm Brown.)
– Cotton worsted weight (4) yarn in Black (I used Lily Sugar ‘n Cream yarn in Black.)
– Cotton worsted weight (4) yarn in Tan/Light Brown (I used Lily Sugar ‘n Cream yarn in Jute.)
– Cotton worsted weight (4) yarn in Red (I used Lily Sugar ‘n Cream yarn in Red.)
– Tapestry needle for weaving in ends
– Stitch markers (Optional – if needed for counting/marking stitches)
– Straight Pins (Optional – if needed for holding parts in place when sewing together)
– Measuring tape
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to Chelsea Roberts for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!