- [Free Pattern] Bouvardia Hooded Jacket- This Gorgeous Hooded Vest Will Give You A Long Silhouette And A Feminine Feeling
- [Free Pattern] Gorgeous Balloons Square Guaranteed To Brighten Your Day
- [Free Pattern] Flowers In The Window Is A Gorgeous 12″ Afghan Square
- [Photo Tutorial] Gloriously Simple Bag Pattern That Uses Up Your Yarn Scrap
- Easy Peasy Triple Layer Crochet Flower
This stunning, beach dreamy seashell granny square pattern was originally designed as a blanket square for a baby boy. Anybody loving the beach is going to love any projects made using this square. However, this gorgeous pattern can be used very easy for other projects like beach bags ( and you can see one on the next page) or washcloths. The Spiral Seashell Square by Pia Thadani can be used to create many other beach related lovely projects. The Spiral Seashell bag below is what I ‘d love to have with me any time I go sun bathing.
Spiral Seashell Bag by Pia Thadani
Thanks to Pia Thadani for this article inspiration and images.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.