- [Free Pattern] This Easy Textured Stripes Dishcloths Is Perfect For Gift Giving
- [Free Pattern + Video Tutorial] Turn This Beautiful Bavarian Or Wool Eater Stitch Into A Beautiful Baby Blanket Or Afghan
- [Free Pattern] Absolutely Adorable Turtle Crochet Coaster Pattern
- 5 Strand Braided Crochet Headband (Video Tutorial)
- How To Join Crochet Hexagons, Granny Squares Or Other Crochet Pieces Together With A Non-Bulky, Invisible Seam
This stunning, beach dreamy seashell granny square pattern was originally designed as a blanket square for a baby boy. Anybody loving the beach is going to love any projects made using this square. However, this gorgeous pattern can be used very easy for other projects like beach bags ( and you can see one on the next page) or washcloths. The Spiral Seashell Square by Pia Thadani can be used to create many other beach related lovely projects. The Spiral Seashell bag below is what I ‘d love to have with me any time I go sun bathing.
Spiral Seashell Bag by Pia Thadani
Thanks to Pia Thadani for this article inspiration and images.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.