- [Free Pattern] This Lacy Crocheted Sleeveless Top Is Gorgeous!
- April Vogel Shared I finished this one last week!!!
- [Free Pattern] This Great Little Beanie For Anyone Is Everyone’s Favorite
- [Free Pattern] Add This Flower Square To Your Afghan For An Adorable Twist
- [Free Pattern] Practical Yet Very Attractive Modern Vintage Potholder
Make these easy crochet potholders with some simple to follow patterns! They are perfect easy crochet projects for the holiday season and make great gifts since they are meant to be used over and over again! The collection bellow is practical and pretty and festive and the perfect way to use up any yarn scraps you have around the house! Get into the spirit of the season with these easy and quick to make Christmas potholders and are great for last-minute gift ideas, since they are really quick to make.
To get to the pattern’s page, please click the name of the pattern.
1. Christmas Potholder “Santa” by I Wool Knit
2. Gingerbread Man Hot Pad by Jennifer Pionk
3. Snowman Pot Holder by I Wool Knit
4. Climbing Trellis Hexagon Pot Holder by Allison Pyper Wallace Baker
5. Home Sweet Home by DROPS design
6. Rose Ripple Potholder by Claudia Lowman
7. Christmas Tree Potholder by Doni Speigle (UPDATE: THIS IS NOW A PAID PATTERN YOU CAN PURCHASE ON ETSY FOR A SMALL FEE)
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.