- [Free Pattern] Kids Love Them Because Their Little Hands Don’t Get Cold!
- [Free Pattern] Lovely Pair Of Crocheted Flower Earrings That Can Be Worn With Pretty Much Anything
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: V-Shaped Puff Stitch (Video Tutorial)
- Easy Crochet Prayer Shawl With An Easy Repeat Pattern
- [Free Pattern] This Skull Shawl Looks Fantastic!
This adorable crochet Christmas towel topper is so easy to work up and such a clever pattern. Gnome Towel Topper by Tonya Bush is removable for easy washing. This pattern is great for using up your yarn stash and is perfect for gift giving. With an adorable and unique design, this towel topper is certain to be very well received by anyone.
Crochet Christmas Towel Topper Pattern
I Love This Cotton! Red (Color A)
I Love This Cotton! White (B)
I Love This Cotton! Warm Blush (C)
Size H (5.0 mm) crochet hook
1 White Flour Sack Towel 27” x 27”
Small amount of polyfill stuffing
1 – 3” Plastic Ring
3/4” round white button
Red embroidery thread for sewing on button
Approximate finished size: approx 8” tall (not including towel) x 5” wide
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to Tonya Bush for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!