- Kristin’s Precious Baby Blanket
- [Free Pattern] Crochet Pillow Pattern: Pinwheel Pillow
- This Little Fawn Of The Forest Is Absolutely Amazing!
- [Free Pattern] Stunningly Beautiful Crochet Granny Stitch Shawl For All Seasons
- [Free Pattern] Bring Christmas Magic To Your Family With This Super-Cute Elf On The Shelf
This adorable crochet Christmas towel topper is so easy to work up and such a clever pattern. Gnome Towel Topper by Tonya Bush is removable for easy washing. This pattern is great for using up your yarn stash and is perfect for gift giving. With an adorable and unique design, this towel topper is certain to be very well received by anyone.
Crochet Christmas Towel Topper Pattern
I Love This Cotton! Red (Color A)
I Love This Cotton! White (B)
I Love This Cotton! Warm Blush (C)
Size H (5.0 mm) crochet hook
1 White Flour Sack Towel 27” x 27”
Small amount of polyfill stuffing
1 – 3” Plastic Ring
3/4” round white button
Red embroidery thread for sewing on button
Approximate finished size: approx 8” tall (not including towel) x 5” wide
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to Tonya Bush for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!