- This Clever Fish Soap Holder Will Be A Quick Seller At Bazaars
- [Free Pattern] This Cute Hooded Cowl Will Get You Compliments Whenever You Wear It!
- [Pattern Discontinued] This Gorgeous Fringe Tunic Will Make Anyone Look Style-Savvy
- [Free Pattern] This Unisex Crochet Edge Can Make Any Fleece Blanket Look Amazing!
- [Free Patterns] Christmas Pillows You’ll Love
These coasters will add a bit of charm to any table! Make a bunch of them and join them to make a beautiful tablecloth or a great afghan. Granny Square Coaster by Kristines Crochets is a great pattern to use to make house-warming gifts and maybe even wedding gifts, to put on a table under a drink or to sit under a small pot plant. So many possibilities!
Granny Square Coaster Crochet Pattern
The coaster measures approx 16×16 cm.
Fingering weight cotton yarn, size 1 – super fine. I used Alize Bella Batik Design yarn in the colorway 1815.
3mm crochet hook.
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the pattern: Granny Square Coaster Crochet Pattern.
Thanks to Kristines Crochets for the article inspiration and featured image.