- [Free Pattern] This Adorable Elephant Crochet Hat Is The Perfect Gift To Wow Your Friends At Their Baby Shower
- [Free Pattern] Babies Enjoy The Hugs And Comfort Of This Cutie Elephant Blankie
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Crochet Zig Zag Puff Stitch
- Free Crochet Giraffe Rattle Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Quick, Easy And Comes Out As Stated!
These coasters will add a bit of charm to any table! Make a bunch of them and join them to make a beautiful tablecloth or a great afghan. Granny Square Coaster by Kristines Crochets is a great pattern to use to make house-warming gifts and maybe even wedding gifts, to put on a table under a drink or to sit under a small pot plant. So many possibilities!
Granny Square Coaster Crochet Pattern
The coaster measures approx 16×16 cm.
Fingering weight cotton yarn, size 1 – super fine. I used Alize Bella Batik Design yarn in the colorway 1815.
3mm crochet hook.
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the pattern: Granny Square Coaster Crochet Pattern.
Thanks to Kristines Crochets for the article inspiration and featured image.