- [Free Pattern] Quick & Cozy Crochet Patch Baby Blanket
- We Absolutely Love This Granny Square Coaster Crochet Pattern!
- [Free Pattern] Cute Bunny Basket You Can Hang Whereever You Fancy
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Cute Little 3D Criss-Cross Crochet Flower
- Gorgeous Scrap Yarn Puff Stitch Flower Scarf Pattern To Amp Up Your Glam [Free Pattern]
Cheerful and beautiful, these mandalas turned into squares can be turned in pretty much anything you want! Afghans, pillows even ponchos! The Daisy Centre Mandala Square by Zelna Olivier is a lovely looking daisy square which works up really quickly. A great square for a blanket, these beautiful mandala blocks will make a fantastic stashbusting afghan or pillow.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Zooty Owl
Thanks to Zelna Olivier for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.