- How To Attach Granny Squares Together Using The Join-As-You-Go Method (JAYGO)
- [Free Pattern] Stunningly Beautiful Origami Flower Square
- [Free Patterns] 7 Really Cute Holiday Pot Holders To Use During Christmas Dinner!
- Big And Wonderfully Easy Free Market Tote Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Insanely Cute Flower Square
Cheerful and beautiful, these mandalas turned into squares can be turned in pretty much anything you want! Afghans, pillows even ponchos! The Daisy Centre Mandala Square by Zelna Olivier is a lovely looking daisy square which works up really quickly. A great square for a blanket, these beautiful mandala blocks will make a fantastic stashbusting afghan or pillow.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Zooty Owl
Thanks to Zelna Olivier for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.