- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Celtic Weave Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Fancy-Looking Scrap-Buster Crochet Coasters
- [Free Pattern] Brilliant Pinwheel Blanket Pattern To Free Up Some Space In Your Yarn Storage
- Halloween Isn’t Complete Without A Tapestry Candy Corn Afghan Square [Free Pattern]
- Fast And Easy Crochet Baby Blanket For Beginners
Get ready for the Holidays with this fun and festive Santa Claus kitchen towel free crochet pattern. These towels are great for holiday decorating and you can make a few for for Christmas gifts. Santa Claus Kitchen Towel by Jennifer Pionka is a charming pattern, a little less traditional in style but erfect for those who love decorating for holidays.
Santa Claus Crochet Christmas Kitchen Towel Free Pattern
Yarn: Lily Sugar n’ Cream / Worsted Weight / 4 / Cotton Yarn
Red (125 yards)
Soft Ecru: (25 yards)
Black: (8 yards)
White (5 yards)
Yellow (2 yards)
Crochet Hooks: J/10/6.00mm, H/8/5.00mm (My favorite crochet hooks are the Clover Amour Hooks, I’ve never had an ache in my hand since switching)
15mm Black Safety Eyes (2) – optional
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to Jennifer Pionk for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!