- [Written+Video Tutorial] Learn A New Stitch: Catherine’s Wheel Stitch
- [Free Pattern] This Fast And Easy Ear Warmer With Removable Button Is Just A Bit Wider Than Most
- [Free Pattern] What Better Way To Greet Your Guests Than This Crochet Hello Banner?
- Debbie Harford Shared Pumpkin treat bag and candy corn treat bag
- Easy And Adorable Crochet Baby Booties With Fur Free Crochet Pattern
This quick and easy afghan square is fun to work up with an autumn palette, since this is the current season but it’s also fun to work up in any season’s colors. Bloom In Tune Square by Joanita Theron is a beautiful crochet pattern that is also suitable for the beginner crocheters.
In addition to being quick and easy this pattern is totally basic as it uses only basic stitches. With a bit of imagination, this square can be used to create stunning crochet pillows and other home décor items.
Quick And Easy Afghan Square Free Crochet Pattern
Weight – DK (11 wpi) 3 : Light – I used cotton yarn
Color – random
Name: 100% Cotton DK
Weight: DK (11 wpi) ?
Meterage: 148 yards(135 meters)
Unit weight: 50 grams (1.76 ounces)
Gauge: 22.0 sts = 4 inches
Needle size: US 2½ – 6 or 3 – 4 mm
Hook size: 3 mm – 4 mm (G)
Fibers: 100% Cotton
Hooks & Notions:
Hook 4,00 mm
I use US Crochet stitch terminology.
Due to the nature of this pattern – the yarn and hook used is only a suggestion and any substitute may be used.
Size of finished product will vary depending on yarn and also size of hook used.
Size: approx 15 cm (6 inches) in diameter
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Check out the Quick And Easy Afghan Square Free Crochet Pattern with all the directions and full written patterns at: Creative Crochet Workshop.
Thanks to Joanita Theron for the article inspiration and featured image.