- Superb Tapestry Crochet Cat Loves To Snuggle With You [Free Pattern]
- [Paid Pattern] Fabulous Scarf For The Cat Lover’s Wardrobe
- [Free Pattern] Super-Cute Shamrock Basket You Can Use Around St. Pat’s Day Or All Year Long
- [Free Pattern] This Gorgeous Pastel Spring Potholder Will Look Great In Your Kitchen!
- [Free Pattern] Fun Puff Stitch Halter Dress Any Little Girls Wants To Wear This Summer
Get inspired by this lovely 12 inch crochet square and start mixing colors to create your own color combinations and super lovely afghan.
Lady of the Lake 12″ Square by Lisa Mauser was inspired by The Legends of King Arthur and its unusual center construction requires an intermediate to advanced crochet skill level.
12 Inch Crochet Square Free Pattern
· Size H/5 mm crochet hook;
· Tapestry needle for weaving in ends;
· Worsted weight yarns in the brand/color of your choice.
Using an H size hook I was able to obtain a 12” square.
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to Lisa Mauser for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!