- [Free Pattern] This Shell-Stitch Tank Top Is Elegant And Perfect For A Starter Project
- [Video Tutorial] Fool Proof Trick On How To Join A Long Series Of Chains Without Twisting Them
- [Free Pattern] Quick, Easy And Beautiful Adeline Baby Blanket
- This Crochet Bobble Pillow Pattern Will Remind You Of Your Childhood [Free Pattern]
- Crochet Hexagon Flower Pattern- Very Easy And Fast To Make
Get inspired by this lovely 12 inch crochet square and start mixing colors to create your own color combinations and super lovely afghan.
Lady of the Lake 12″ Square by Lisa Mauser was inspired by The Legends of King Arthur and its unusual center construction requires an intermediate to advanced crochet skill level.
12 Inch Crochet Square Free Pattern
· Size H/5 mm crochet hook;
· Tapestry needle for weaving in ends;
· Worsted weight yarns in the brand/color of your choice.
Using an H size hook I was able to obtain a 12” square.
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to Lisa Mauser for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!