- [Free Patterns] 3 Fabulous And Easy To Crochet Winter Coats
- [Free Pattern] Adorable Crochet Coffee Cozy Pattern For Everyday Awesomeness!
- [Free Pattern] The Perfect Crochet Slouchy Hat Pattern With Stretchy Fit For Any Size
- [Video Tutorial] How To Make A Lovely Crochet Flower For Headband
- Star Flower Hexagon Crochet Pattern With A Beautiful Design
Get inspired by this lovely 12 inch crochet square and start mixing colors to create your own color combinations and super lovely afghan.
Lady of the Lake 12″ Square by Lisa Mauser was inspired by The Legends of King Arthur and its unusual center construction requires an intermediate to advanced crochet skill level.
12 Inch Crochet Square Free Pattern
· Size H/5 mm crochet hook;
· Tapestry needle for weaving in ends;
· Worsted weight yarns in the brand/color of your choice.
Using an H size hook I was able to obtain a 12” square.
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to Lisa Mauser for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!