- Irish Lace Blanket Free Crochet Pattern Will Add Elegance To Your Room
- [Photo Tutorial] The Simplest And Easiest Blocking Method Ever!
- [Free Pattern] This Blossom Stitch Washcloth Is A Perfect Mother’s Day Gift
- [Free Pattern] Simple And Fast Technique To Make The Cutest Chunky Ribbed Slouch Hat Ever!
- Bright And Clear Textured Afghan Square Free Pattern
This pattern is brilliantly created so you can use it with any yarn leftovers you have. You will be able to use up even the smallest leftovers of one color. How great this sounds! How could one not love to use up extra yarns for this pattern? It looks so great!
Pinwheel Blanket by Tanya Shliazhko includes a detailed pictures tutorial that works extremely well for beginners. This is a great motif to do while traveling. The size of the project can also be easily altered considering it’s made of as many pieces as you need sewed together to create the blanket you wish.
Brilliant Pinwheel Blanket Free Crochet Pattern
Check out the original source for this Brilliant Pinwheel Blanket Free Crochet Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: YarnTwist Ravelry Store
Thanks to Tanya Shliazhko for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.