- [Video Tutorial] So Much Awesomeness In One Little 6 Inch Cornered Hearts Square
- [Free Pattern] These Are The Cutest Crochet Turkey Coasters I’ve Ever Seen!
- [Free Patterns] The 10 Most Beautiful Crochet Granny Squares Ever
- [Video Tutorial] Quick & Easy Textured Crochet Floor Pouf Your Kids Will Love
- How To Add Elastic To A Crocheted Skirt [Video Tutorial]
This pattern is brilliantly created so you can use it with any yarn leftovers you have. You will be able to use up even the smallest leftovers of one color. How great this sounds! How could one not love to use up extra yarns for this pattern? It looks so great!
Pinwheel Blanket by Tanya Shliazhko includes a detailed pictures tutorial that works extremely well for beginners. This is a great motif to do while traveling. The size of the project can also be easily altered considering it’s made of as many pieces as you need sewed together to create the blanket you wish.
Brilliant Pinwheel Blanket Free Crochet Pattern
Check out the original source for this Brilliant Pinwheel Blanket Free Crochet Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: YarnTwist Ravelry Store
Thanks to Tanya Shliazhko for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.