- Simple Crochet Hexagon Sweater Free Pattern For Brunch
- Fabulous 5 Petals Flower Square Free Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Flowers In The Window Is A Gorgeous 12″ Afghan Square
- Learn A New Stitch: Hearts Multicolored Crochet Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Before You Know It You’re Done! The Mindless Scarf Is A Huge Hit
This beautiful tiny piece of crochet is the proof-if you still need one!- that crochet can be used to make just about anything your creative heart desire. Even for little things like a tape measure! African Flower Tape Measure by Camilla N. Skjoenhaug is a gorgeous pattern that can be completed really quickly. Since every crafter needs a cute tape measure, chance are you already have a few friends in mind that you can surprise with an original and unique handmade gift.
♥ Thin cotton yarn in 1-4 different colors. I’ve used DMC, Natura Just Cotton
♥ 2 mm or 2,2 mm crochet hook, depending on how tight you crochet and which yarn you’re using. My crocheting is quite tight and I’ve used a 2,2 mm hook
♥ A round tape measure, approx.5 cm (2 inches) in diameter. Mine is 5,2 cm
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Hverdagsmagi
Thanks to Camilla N. Skjoenhaug for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.